Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Honda FourTrax 300 Off-Roading


This is me messing around on my 1988 Honda FourTrax 300 at a field near my house. It's got a SuperTrapp IDS2 Race Core exhaust (not just a slip on, includes header pipe) and K&N FilterCharger air filter with a K&N PreCharger and the airbox lid removed. As you can tell, I haven't made the accompanying jetting changes simply because I can't find a jet kit for the carburetor. :PI used to have some nice 25x10-11 ITP Mud Lites on the rear but one of the wheels somehow got bent, so I had to buy a new set. In the process of trying to take the tire off the old wheel and put it on one of the new the bead got torn up, so now I'm stuck with the junky 24x9-11 tires (nearly 2" smaller in diameter—tiny). Anyway, I've had my FourTrax 300 for nearly six years, so it's about time I made a video of it. Update: As of early June, I finally found some jets and am running a 140 main jet (120 stock) and 48 slow jet (42 stock). It has quite a bit more power up high, and I managed just over 50mph with just these tiny tires according to my friend's Lowrance GPS. My previous max speed was over 45mph with my bigger Mud Lites using my friend's Garmin. That's a substantial increase! PS Please pardon my friend for acting goofy at times. :)

Ankle Resistance Bands Free Shipping




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links